RadHR Lunch Meets #1—April 4th, 1pm UK time

RadHR Lunch Meets are a lowkey way to meet other folks struggling with the same kinds of internal policy and process things that you are.

RadHR Lunch Meets kick off Tues 4 April @ 1pm UK time!

Sign-up here

Feeling like you’re the only person in the world agonising about how to create grievance procedures that don’t blame or shame, or safeguarding processes that actually make people feel safe? Does it seem like your group is alone in struggling to find ways to truly make decisions democratically, or to ‘get the work done’ in situations where members are facing all kinds of oppression and barely managing to make ends meet? Wish you could share the struggles (and the joys) of creating ‘radical HR’ with people who ‘get it’? Now you can! Introducing RadHR Lunch Meets!

Lunch Meets are a lowkey way to meet other folks who are struggling with the same kinds of internal policy and process things that you probably are in your collective, community organisation, or coop. They’re also a bit of an experiment! We provide the Zoom link (and breakout groups, as needed), everyone builds the agenda together, based on the issues that feel most relevant. We don’t have to figure these things out by ourselves!

Sign-up here

1 Like

Hi, I won’t be able to make the first session but just wanted to say I think it’s a really good idea and as long as there are a couple of weeks notice, I’ll aim to come to the next one.

3 Likes

Hi Megan,
Welcome to the forum! Glad you’re up for the next one - we’ll definitely give more notice next time!

1 Like

Same here - can’t make 4th April, but I love the idea and would definitely come along to future meets if the timing worked

3 Likes